|English: Ontario Province within Canada. Français : Situation de la province d’Ontario au Canada. —- Español: Provincia de Ontario en Canadá. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
New Legislation to Help Attract More Skilled Immigrants, Boost Economic Growth
|Ayam! — KFC Royal Plaza (Photo credit: Ikhlasul Amal)|
|IMG_9880 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Experience: None Years
Location: Regina, SK, Canada
– Portion and pack food for service to patrons
– Package takeout food; sweep and mop floors, clear and clean tables
– Clean, peel, slice and trim food stuff using manual and electrical appliances
– Prepare food such as chicken, fries, sandwiches and salads
– Wash work tables, cupboards, appliances, remove trash, unpack and store supplies
Experience: 3-4 Years
Location: Saskatchewan , SK, Canada
20 Food Service Managers Needed
Full time year round work includes various shifts (Day, Mid, Evening and Weekends)
$30,000 – 36,000/year depending on experience.
rsee staff training and make decision as to when training is completed.
– Plan and monitor daily operation of the restaurant.
– Resolve customers and employers complaints to the restaurant satisfaction.
– Possess ability to run effectively the front and the back of the restaurant operation when necessary
– Make sure that the restaurants meet all the standards and goals set for each location.
– Control inventory, set employees schedules and monitor employee’s performance.
Minimum requirement – 3 years experience as a manager in the food service industry is a must.
Full time shift work and weekends
$ 11.50 – 13.50 per hour depending on experience.
– Supervising, and scheduling the activities of staff
– Ordering inventory and stock required for meal preparation
– Maintaining records of stock
– Training staff in job assignments
– Preparing food summaries for chef
– Ensuring quality control standards are met
– Establishing methods to meet work schedules
3 years experience required
|Regina Saskatchewan (Photo credit: kevinmklerks)|