“How to Immigrate to Canada as an Engineer
”online course has been developed to assist International trained engineers like you to learn how you can become eligible to apply for Canadian Permanent Residency via the Express Entry System under the different immigration programs available In Canada and what you will require in order to begin your application.
This course includes a basic overview of the Express Entry system, the different eligible immigration programs, the required language and acceptance tests. It also covers some resources design to assist professional immigrants to navigate the Canadian labor market and secure employment.
By the end of this course, you will know some of the strategies and resources used in your immigration journey, job search in Canada and how to integrate into the Canadian labor market and start your new life in the True North.
The course covers the following themes:
- How to be eligible for the different Canadian Immigration programs.
- How to apply using the Express Entry system.
- How to get your professional license as an engineer in Canada.
- How to understand the accreditation procedure for engineers in every province in Canada.
- How to integrate into the Canadian Labor Market and get a job.
- How to implement Pre-arrival strategies.
- How to use settlement services for better opportunities.
This course is for internationally trained engineers with an intermediate level of English or French.
So take the course
, tell your friends and send me some feedback, because I will be adding more material based on your feedback.
In celebration of the course’s launch, I’m offering up a limited time offer for the first 100 readers to enroll!
Use the coupon code BONUS100-1 for a 50% discount on the original price. Not too shabby, right?!
I’m looking forward to seeing how this goes, so don’t hesitate to holla back!
And thank you in advance for your support and feedback!