Below is the description:
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
No. of positions: various
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in food preparation
- Completion of a secondary school
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees, and management
- The initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
- Works alongside employees to ensure the restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assigns workstations and manages breaks
- Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff, and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has the necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality, and cost management.
- Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
- Trains and coaches staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management.
For more information, register in the webform below:
Work Duration: morning, afternoon, evening, weekend, shift work $13.93 – $14.00 per hour
Positions available ASAP
English is required
Duties and Skills
-Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines
-Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
-Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
-Prepare dishes for people with allergies
-Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
-Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills. Requirements
-Minimum 3 years experience preparing meals in restaurant and/or culinary degree
-Dependable -Team Player
-Can work under pressure
-Have attention to details
-Work in a fast-paced environment.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
For more information, register in the web form below: