Regulated Health Professions
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Technologists
- Massage Therapists
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Medical Radiation Technologists and Sonographers
- Occupational Therapists
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Respiratory Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists
Unregulated Health Professions
This is a 100% remote job
Candidates currently based in Peru are preferred as this connects to the business goals related to the country.
Fast growing startup that provides business and technical solutions for organizations. They are engineers, designers, software and system developers, and business process specialists. Our solutions assist all stakeholders involved in developing, expanding or enhancing performance in today’s complex and evolving environment.
- Full stack web development based on technical direction from the Technical Lead
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) by refining requirements, creating technical designs, coding, testing, and fixing bugs
- Develop clean, consistent, and production-quality code that meets acceptance criteria
- Provide technical leadership by researching and evaluating technology approaches that bring value to Design It and its customers and driving those changes forward
- Assist peers and junior developers by upholding software development best practices, providing recommendations, and performing code reviews
- Hold yourself and others accountable for committed work
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience using the .NET, including C#, ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server or MySQL
- 1+ years of experience working in an agile environment (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience developing with ABP
- Experience developing with AngularJS
- Experience developing with other programming languages (i.e. Java, Flutter, ReactJS, React Native)
- Experience developing using AWS services
- Experience with Microservices and Containers
- Experience with Rest API development and integration
- Experience building Android and/or iOS applications
Candidates with verified English classified as “Advanced” or “Fluent” will be considered;
For more information:
Top tech consultancy companies in Canada are searching for a FullStack Developer with the skills below.
- 5+ years of experience in .Net Framework
- Experience in web application frameworks
- Experience in web services
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Experience with unit tests and mocking frameworks
- Understanding of database technologies and performance tuning
For more information:
Start remote then relocate
SaaS company in Halifax is looking to hire a Sr Software Engineer!
- Remote start, relocation to Halifax after Visa approval.
- Candidates must be willing to work AST time (at least a 5-hour overlap)
- Strong experience in MySQL/Aurora. Need to be able to write complex queries.
- Strong preference for candidates with strong PHP experience.
- Bonus if you have python experience
- Experience with AWS infrastructure.
- Formal engineer training; Bachelor’s degree/college diploma or relevant experience.
- Mastery of development best practices, and the tools needed to diagnose, debug, and resolve issues in any environment.
- Proven experience with architecture and design for complex systems, and the ability to explain design considerations and trade-offs to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Has a passion for continued learning and career growth.
For more information, click the link below:
We are seeking highly motivated, hard-working candidates to work in our hay farm during our busiest hay season (April to Nov).