Job Type: Full Time
Come and join our team as a Full-time permanent Food and Beverage Manager in one of the best Restaurants in Ottawa.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, food and beverage service
- Determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues, and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- Responsible for ensuring an excellent guest experience.
- Lead, organize, and support the servers, bartenders, hostesses, and bus persons in the fulfillment of their duties.
- Coordinate their efforts with the General manager, Cellarmaster, Kitchen manager, and Head chef.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management
- Several years of experience in the foodservice sector, including supervisory experience.
- Able to work evenings and late into the night on Fridays and Saturdays.
employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a
foreign worker to fill labor or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
For more information about how to apply and
the immigration process, please book an appointment by clicking the following link: